Thursday, June 27, 2013

3of the lps I want from lps popular For my Nineth birthday!

I always wanted this littlest pet shop cause it's cool! At Holy Family ( My School) I was always Savannah's Mom , Mostly because my friend Umeli ( Ooh malee) Was always Savannah Reed!
I Luv this littlest pet shop:) It's so cool Because It's from littlest pet shop popular!! I really Hope I get it for my birthday When I'm nine! I mean come on who wouldn't Want Genny Ryan from littlest pet shop Popular!

Brookln hayes Is so cool! Right?? I mean I Luv her! She's So cute! If U would trade her,I would luv That!

2 comments:

  1. I have Brooklyn Hayes for trade! But I need a good offer. And you have to send first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pawsome! I wish I could have her. I have Savvy's mom. :/ I'm not trading her, though, BUT I might trade Kathleen from LPS: Survivor (She's a tan dachshund with dark brown ears)

      Delete